Details of all the projects in West Sussex offering Warm Homes services this winter here: www.westsussexenergy.co.uk/warm.
Of particular interest in Adur and Worthing are:
- Warm and Well – Guild Care/Albion in the Community offering energy and water efficiency home visits to over-50s and families
- Sussex Energy Centre offering energy advice sessions or stands at events and to groups.
Sussex Community Foundation offering
- individual emergency payments of up to £250 to people in hardship via CAB and Age UK
- Fast track small grants of up to £1000 to voluntary and community groups to run projects or services to support people at risk in cold weather.
- Boiler replacement grant scheme for private tenants and home owners through the district and boroughs – contact Bruce.Reynolds@adur-worthing.gov.uk
Details of how to apply on the website above. Please get this information to everyone in your networks who might benefit.
For more information about the Local Strategic Partnership and the Sustainable Community Strategy: